Best Baby Stroller For Travel Top 4 Review Guide
The purpose of this website is to help new parents learn all about baby products, including the best baby monitors, best baby cribs and of course choosing the best baby stroller for travel for you and your baby. Selecting a travel system can be an overwhelming job because there are just so many options to choose from. That’s where we come in. Our aim at Infantstuffreviews is to give an honest assessment of the features, pros and cons on several different top brands of travel systems.
Factors To Consider When Looking For The Best Baby Stroller For Travel
When you start researching items that your baby will need, you’ll soon notice how the cost of various items can quickly add up. Purchasing a travel system is a cost-effective way to purchase two main items that are needed for a baby..a car seat and a stroller. These items purchased separately can be almost double the cost of a travel system.
Ease of use
When you’re out and about shopping and running errands, the last thing you want to do is wake a sleeping baby. A travel system allows you to easily transport your sleeping baby right from the car to your stroller. Most systems are also easy to fold and transport in your vehicle.
Most travel systems can accommodate newborns as small as four pounds. They have been safety tested to ensure they meet governmental regulations for crashes. Also, some hospitals will not allow you to take your baby home in a convertible car seat because some just aren’t designed for newborns.
Below are my 4 Best Baby Stroller for travel:
Graco UrbanLite Classic Connect Travel System Review
The Graco UrbanLite Classic Connect Travel System is the perfect solution for those who want a lightweight stroller with the convenience of a travel system.
SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat Product Features
The Graco UrbanLite Classic Connect Travel System comes with the SnugRide Classic Connect 30 infant car seat. It’s perfect for an infant from five to 30 pounds. Like most car new car seats, it has been crashed tested to meet or exceed the government’s safety requirements. This travel system is recommended by Consumer Reports. It has an energy-absorbing foam liner to help with any potential impact management. Also a 5-point harness system comes standard.
Other safety features include a removable infant head and neck support. There is also an adjustable base level indicator to let you know if your infant is reclined in the correct position.
UrbanLite Classic Connect Stroller Product Features
The UrbanLite Classic Connect stroller can hold a child up to 50 lbs. but it’s still lightweight and roomy. You can use either the 3 points or 5 point harness system to accommodate your baby as they grow. There are multiple reclining positions and even allows your baby to lie flat. One of the best features of this stroller is the one hand standing fold. This makes getting your baby in and out of the car so much easier.
The storage basket is really big and will accommodate a standard baby bag. The handle is adjustable to accommodate various heights. The parent’s tray comes with two cup holders. A great thing about the child’s tray is that it can be removed or just pivot open to allow you easy access to your baby.
Pros & Cons Of This Best Baby Stroller For Travel
Car Seat Pros
- Infant insert provides good head support
- Gender-neutral designs available
- The belts can be tight and hard to adjust
- Easy to assemble
- The storage basket is big and roomy
- The seat reclines completely flat
- Lightweight and compact with one-hand standing fold
- The handle is adjustable for shorter/taller parents
- No peek-a-boo window in the canopy
- The seat can only adjust to 3 levels – upright, slight recline, and full/flat recline
- Have to sit seat up when reclined to get to storage basket
- The seat must be reclined to click the car seat into place
Overall this is a great travel system for parents who want a lightweight system without compromising on the features of a standard travel system.
Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Best Stroller Review
- Includes EZ Flex-Loc infant car seat and base
- The infant car seat accommodates up to 22 pounds
- Boasts a built-in MP3 speakers plug-in in parent tray to listen to your favourite tunes
- Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of manoeuvrability
- All-terrain bicycle tires to accommodate different road conditions
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders and covered compartment storage
- Extra-wide, ergonomically shaped foam padded handle
- Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind to protect your baby from the elements
- One-hand fold reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat to allow the baby to rest
- Fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap to keep the baby safe and secure
- Reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Extra-large storage basket